Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not enough (sleep, time, you)

I blame Eric for my inability to rise this morning.
Well, I only partially blame him, I should go to bed far earlier.
Yesterday was good. Life class was very long, good, but long. A large amount of material. Had a lot of trouble focusing. That's becoming an issue lately.

Work brings no relief from the distrations running through my mind, but nonetheless I begin to manage to get things done. Not at the moment obviously. Class in 15 minutes.

Class was fine. Stole some soup that has been sitting around the office as long as I can remember, am consuming. Really need to go to the store to buy food...
Listening to Cake, debugging code, talking to people. Eating ice cream.

Bible study has been moved to tonight in lieu of Bill Nye on wednesday.

I really need to shave. And get a haircut.

Fire Department meeting again tonight, not really much to note. Might drive some trucks.

Need to run/swim. Very tired. Listening to Cake, trying not to fall asleep. Need to work on project for my Operating Systems class.

Still in awe.

Staying late at work, to work on a schedule.

No comments: