Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Outgoing?

Wow, that was quick. Three months, summer classes, exhaustion. Maybe I'll post some pictures sometime, when I get the break.

Last week of classes is now, sore throat, may get worse.

Cal 3 went pretty smoothly. Physics 2 not so much thus far.

Will have a week and a half free before the fall semester starts. I'm actually looking forward to it for the most part.

I've begun to feel segments of life rushing by much quicker in the business and the flurry of activity. If life is a river, approaching a semester, or a similar period of business, can be likened to the quickening of current before a waterfall, followed by the plunge; yes, it's scary, no you can't avoid it. It might kill you, but either way, it will be over with before you know it.

It seems as though, as we try to divide our time amongst more things, and as those things begin to take greater significance in our lives, the amout of time we seem to have to invest in them begins to shrink dramatically.

I'll try to update this with a better sense of fiber, but I usually have to be pushed to do so, and I only know of one person who cares.

No comments: