Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday, and the best flavor in the world



Someone brought "Butterscotch Chip" cookies to work this morning. I'd forgotten how good butterscotch is.

It's Monday, I'm tired. Did not get up as planned, as usual. Must correct this. The weekend was great, and relatively quiet; no fires, well...one fire. No medicals. Still have the last one rumbling around in my head.

I am seriously thinking about training for triathlons, but I have a ways to go to be in any kind of shape for that.

I have now been compared to Harrison Ford, and it may have actually stuck.

I want more time.

Monthly meeting tomorrow night at the fire station.

Birthday soon. My 21st and what am I looking forward to? Driving all of the Engines and Tankers in the department. I want to know if you can drift a firetruck.

Swimming and Life Class with Paul after work. Meeting with Nathan wednesday again about core group.

Han Solo had style.

No comments: